Lead the Way with Strong Iron Play The easiest-to-swing, best-feeling graphite iron shaft you’ll ever hit. Lowest balance point in the industry makes it easy to launch the ball without excessive spin. For golfers with medium tempo/transitions and swing speeds up to 100 mph.
|Model/SKU Number||Flex||Recommended Swing Speed (Driver mph)||Trajectory||Weight||Length||Butt Diameter||Tip Diameter||Parallel Tip Section||Torque|
Better Ball Flight with Your Irons
The new Xcaliber RT Parallel Iron Golf Shaft is designed for players who have trouble getting their irons — especially their longer irons — high enough for maximum distance. With the lowest balance point of any shaft in the industry, the RT Parallel Iron Golf Shaft is extremely easy to hit at the right trajectory and spin to maximize distance and control. It’s also available in three weight categories and stiffness profiles to meet the needs of a variety of golfers:
- 85 g S-flex - medium stiff upper/middle sections and a stiff lower section
- 75 g R-flex - a medium stiffness profile along the entire shaft
- 65 g A/L combo flex – medium stiff upper and middle sections and a slightly soft lower section
To maintain and verify the consistency of every shaft, we’ve implemented an industry-first testing protocol—100% frequency inspections at 0 and 90 degrees of both the butt and lower sections of the irons. Not just a single-point butt frequency inspection as with other shaft companies.
If you have a medium to slower swing speed, expect a medium to high ball flight with just the right amount of spin to give you the best chance for boosting distance.
For faster swing speeds, expect a medium to boring ball flight without excessive spin for enhanced control and maximized distance.
Standard Trim Instructions:
- S- and R-flexes: Tip 0.5 in. for 3-iron, 0.5 in. increments for a maximum of 4 in. for the wedges
- A/L Combo Flex - A-flex: Tip 1.5 in. for 3-iron, 0.25 in. increments for a 3 in. tip trim for the wedges
- L-flex: Tip 0.5 in. for 3-iron, 0.25 in. increments for a 2 in. tip trim for the wedges.
Experienced Club Makers:
- With a 6 in. parallel, trimming options are limitless for any head
- Maximum for any head is 4.5 in., providing the bore depth does not exceed 1.5 in.
Note: Trimming instructions are not set in stone (as many companies will maintain). Rather they are a basic guide for assembly.
Experimentation is definitely allowed and even encouraged once one has experience with the performance of any Xcaliber shaft.