Xcaliber Classic Series
The Xcaliber Classic Series of shafts was designed to fit a wide range of golfers of all abilities and swing speeds. The Classic Series includes complementary woods, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, and wedges, and are the most cost-effective members of the Xcaliber family. But don’t confuse cost-effectiveness with shaft-effectiveness. The Xcaliber Classic Series undergoes the same rigorous testing as our top-of-the-line products.
Xcaliber RT 5 Shaft
The straightest shaft you’ll ever hit. The Xcaliber RT 5 is a 55 g shaft with a soft upper section and lower section stiffness equal to most competitors’ 65 g and heavier shafts.
• One of the most consistent and stable shafts in this weight category.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles with medium spin rates for maximum distance.
• Perfect for slow-swinging amateurs to low handicappers with swing speeds up to 105 mph.
Xcaliber RT 6 Shaft
One of the most versatile shafts in the industry. Designed using Real Technology (RT), the Xcaliber RT 6 Shaft features a medium stiffness profile along its entire length.
• A high-performance model that is one of the most consistent and stable shafts in the industry.
• Medium launch and spin rate for golfers seeking maximum distance and control.
• For golfers with swing speeds up to 105 mph with medium to smooth transitions and tempos.
Xcaliber RT 6+ Shaft
Feels and performs like more expensive shafts. The 65 g Xcaliber RT 6+ has medium upper and lower stiffness sections with a stiffness profile similar to shafts selling for $300 and up.
• Delivers a lower, more penetrating ball flight than the Xcaliber RT 6 Shaft.
• Lower launch angles and spin rates for optimum control and maximum distance.
• For golfers with 90-105 mph swing speeds and medium to fast tempos and transitions.
Xcaliber Fairway Wood Shaft
Designed and tested specifically for fairway woods. The Xcaliber FW Shaft features slightly stiffer upper / middle sections and a slightly softer lower section than the RT Wood Shaft.
• Helps golfers get the ball airborne easily.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles without excessive spin deliver pinpoint accuracy.
• Fits a wide range of players—from the weekend warrior to the golf ball masher.
Xcaliber Hybrid Shaft
Specifically designed for hybrid heads. The Xcaliber Hybrid Shaft features a low balance point with a medium to stiff lower section.
• Lowest balance point in the industry makes it easy to get the ball airborne.
• Optimum launch angle and minimal excess spin help you hit it longer.
• Ideal for golfers with 80-100+ mph swing speeds and medium to slow tempos and transitions.
Xcaliber Iron Shaft
The easiest-to-swing, best-feeling graphite iron shaft you’ll ever hit. The Xcaliber Iron Shaft has medium stiff upper and middle sections with a stiffer lower section.
• Lowest balance point in the industry makes it easy to launch the ball without excessive spin.
• Medium to medium-high launch and optimized spin maximizes control and distance.
• Perfect for slow swinging amateurs to better players with swing speeds up to 100+ mph.
Xcaliber Taper Iron Shaft
Easy to hit with extraordinary feel. The Xcaliber Taper Iron Shaft features a progression in stiffness, torque and balance point to optimize launch angle and spin as shafts get shorter.
• Constant weight construction delivers solid feel.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles without excessive spin maximize distance and control.
• For golfers who prefer the constant weight feel over that of parallel irons.
Xcaliber Spin Wedge Shaft
The most unique wedge shaft ever released. The Xcaliber Spin Wedge Shaft features a rapidly tapering section a few inches below the end of the grip for higher launch and spin rates.
• 2,000+ rpm more than any steel shaft designed specifically for that purpose.
• Engineered for golfers who need help getting the ball to check-up or back-up on their wedge approach shots.
• For golfers with any tempo who have medium to slow swing speeds.