Xcaliber SuperLite Series
The Xcaliber SuperLite Series shafts have similar stiffness profiles to those with much heavier shafts. These shafts were designed for all golfers with swing speeds, even over 105 mph, who have had no success with super light shafts.
There are no other SuperLite shafts quite like the Xcaliber SL and SWD shafts. They are the first of their kind in the industry.
Xcaliber Tour SL Wood Shaft
The most consistent super light for woods. The Xcaliber Tour SL Wood Shaft has the same stiffness profile as much heavier models. Thought it's lighter than our Xcaliber 6 and 6+ offerings, it's just as strong.
• The most stable and consistent super lightweight shaft in the industry.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles with medium spin maximize distance and enhance control.
• For golfers who swing up to 105 mph and have medium to slow tempos with medium to smooth transitions from the top.
Xcaliber SWD50 Wood Shaft
Super light and super stable. The Xcaliber SWD50 Wood Shaft has a stiffness profile similar to the heavier shafts in play on the PGA Tour: extra-stiff upper and lower sections with a medium-stiff middle section.
• The most consistent, stable and predictable shaft in the world.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles with super-low spin rates maximize distance and control.
• For low-handicap golfers with fast tempos and aggressive transitions who swing 115 mph and up.
Xcaliber Tour SL Fairway Shaft
A super light you can hit from anywhere. The Xcaliber Tour SL Fairway Wood Shaft has a stiffness profile equal to our heavier Classic Series model with slightly softer upper and lower sections.
• Super-consistent and stable performance helps you get turf shots airborne easier.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles with medium spin rates maximize distance, even from the toughest lies.
• For golfers with low to high swings speeds up to 105 mph, medium tempos and smooth transitions.
Xcaliber SWD60 Fairway Shaft
Super light turf control. The Xcaliber SWD60 FW has a stiffness profile comparable to many shafts in play on the PGA Tour—only much lighter. It’s also the perfect complement to the Xcaliber SWD50 Wood Shaft.
• Helps players get the ball airborne easier.
• Medium to medium-high launch angles without excessive spin for distance control.
• For players with 100-120+ mph swing speeds who have aggressive transitions and fast tempos.
Xcaliber Tour SL Hybrid Shaft
Hybrid flight that’s just right. The Xcaliber Tour SL Hybrid Shaft features upper and lower sections that are slightly stiffer than the Xcaliber Tour SL Fairway Wood Shaft.
• The 61-65 g models feel substantial in your grip.
• Medium to medium-high ball flight maximizes distance without sacrificing control.
• For slow to average swing speed golfers with slow to medium tempos / transitions.
Xcaliber Tour SL Iron Shaft
Super-consistent and easy to hit. The Xcaliber SL Iron Shaft has a slightly stiffer profile than the Xcaliber Tour SL Hybrid Shaft with the stability of much heavier models.
• Helps you gain distance without sacrificing stability or feel.
• Medium to medium-high ball flight without excessive spin.
• For players who swing up to 100 mph with medium to slow tempos / transitions.